Re: AW: AW: problem with a lot of databases in openldap 2.3

--On Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:19 AM +0200 Patrick Kaufmann <pkaufmann@zubler.ch> wrote:

The problem is, when I sync the single database out of the mailserver it
will just overwrite my settings and recreate the databases, because as I
see it, there isn't an option to set the root directory of my openldap
database(s). Or am I to dumb to see what you mean by that? :)

Have a single database definition in slapd.conf, where the suffix used is "", rather than "dc=example,dc=com" etc. By having the suffix rooted at "", all entries exist beneath it.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc