Question on how to setup OpenLDAP according to RFC2307

Hi everyone, I am a noobie on LDAP.  Here is my problem.  I have a tape library that has a web UI that is able to authenticate with and LDAP server.  I downloaded and installed OpenLDAP.  I have also created some test accounts on the LDAP to make sure it is working properly, and it is.  The library documentation says that it is only able to authenticate with LDAP that complys with RFC2307.  I read the RFC document and I see that OpenLDAP is already RFC2307 compliant.  But I still cannot authenticate the library web UI.  So my question is...  Is there a structure that the LDAP server should follow in order to comply with RFC2307?  For instance, do I need users under certain groups?  I used a posixAccount and a posixGroup.  Is this correct?  Here is my LDIF below.  Do I have this setup correct?

thanks

dn: dc=ibm,dc=com
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: IBM
dc: ibm

dn: cn=employees,dc=ibm,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
cn: employees
gidNumber: 253

dn: cn=bryan,cn=employees,dc=ibm,dc=com
cn: bryan
uid: bbryan
uidNumber: 1
gidNumber: 10
homeDirectory: /home/bryan
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
userPassword: {crypt}ecVLdK/k7KQMg

dn: cn=kenny,cn=employees,dc=ibm,dc=com
cn: kenny
uid: qkenny
uidNumber: 5
gidNumber: 11
homeDirectory: /home/kenny
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
userPassword: {CRYPT}RuY5yfDjlajGo

dn: cn=groups,dc=ibm,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
cn: groups
gidNumber: 250

dn: cn=library_a,cn=groups,dc=ibm,dc=com
cn: library_a
gidNumber: 251
objectClass: posixGroup
memberUid: qkenny

dn: cn=administrators,cn=groups,dc=ibm,dc=com
cn: administrators
gidNumber: 252
objectClass: posixGroup
memberUid: bbryan

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.