Re: problem with a lot of databases in openldap 2.3

--On Monday, April 06, 2009 2:13 PM +0200 Patrick Kaufmann <pkaufmann@zubler.ch> wrote:

Patrick Kaufmann schrieb am 06.04.2009 14:13

Hi,

We experience some serious problems with our openldap.

We got about 50 databases in our openldap. If I now request single
databases everything works fine until I request the 30st database.

From there on every database which I haven't already requested will
just return an internal error.

After some further investigation I finally figured out that the bdb
backend somehow has some problems.

If I start the sldap with d -1 I get following error:

bdb_locker_id: Not enough space(12)

At a guess, you're running on a 32-bit system and have run out of resources.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc