Re: User root from client can be all another users

You MUST give more information about your system, configs, etc. if you
want an answer.

I supose that you have an openldap server acting as a user account
store, and it's allowing the users of ldap to log in the system. So if
you do a getent passwd you will get all users from the server
(local+ldap).

Logging as root gives you all the privileges (uid 0), and if you don't
uninstall su I think that you will not be able to do what you want.
Root user must be only logged by the root.

I also think that this is not an ldap question.