Re: Hostname does not match common name problem

Thanks, Michael and Quanah.

It is an old-ish version of OpenLDAP (2.0.x I think) that we are using. I guess that explains why it's failing.

Any advise how I can work around it except for updating to a new version of OpenLDAP? I experimented with tls_reqcert and tls_checkpeer (or similar) but without success.

Thanks,
Sascha