Re: ldap-client connection to AD - LdapErr: DSID-0C090627,

Santosh Kumar wrote:
Trying to query Active Directory  via command line for searching all Please let me know what this error refers to./ldapsearch  -h 10.10.10.50 -b "ou=users,DC=SFBAY,DC=tech,DC=com"  -s sub "objectclass=*"# extended LDIF## LDAPv3# base <ou=users,DC=SFBAY,DC=keypairtech,DC=com> with scope subtree# filter: objectclass=*# requesting: ALL## search resultsearch: 2result: 1 Operations errortext: 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this ope ration a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece# numResponses: 1 i'm  looking to extract -b option and -D from AD Please if anyone is aware let me know.ThanksSantosh

Your mail looks unreadable. In any case, the error looks specific to AD; did you try ant microsoft AD specific or generic forum?

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309