Re: TLSVerifyClient => no login possible

Sorry, please forget everything I wrote in my last mail....stop! Not
everithing! Delte the "partial"!

IT WORKS! I can login at both, "real" client pc and as client on server
machine! Everithing is set to demand and the test (ldapsearch and login)
works. So only the one point is left: the LDAP- Workshop (Stefan Kania's
one) uses the "TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2" option. If I activate
this in slapd.conf, ldap can not be started. Why? I do not know, because
I get no output.

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen

Sebastian Reinhardt