Re: N-way multi-master replication

Gavin Henry wrote:
Why not just change it to retry="60 +" ?

I thought of that, I'll probably do something like that, but I was wondering if there was any other way to restart replication after retry ends. A command like "start slave" for mysql. ...

A restart of slapd will trigger a scan etc. or start the consumer it with the -c option.

Server restarts are a pretty primitive solution. If you're using cn=config, just ldapmodify the entry and replace the olcSyncrepl line (with itself).

--
  -- Howard Chu