Re: Sudo Access

This helped me immensely:

http://www.gratisoft.us/sudo/readme_ldap.html

One caveat I learned is that sudo bundled with some Linux distros is not
compiled with LDAP support. You'll have to either recompile a version from
the sudo folks or rebuild the package w/ LDAP enabled. Also, not all
architectures support 64-bit sudo rpms. For example, ppc64 only supports
32-bit (or, at least, I was unable to rebuild it as 64-bit on SLES10 SP2).

Good luck.