Re: ldap_simple_bind_s fails intermittently, when run in an loop

bharath.venkata@wipro.com wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to use openldap api's to connect to ldap from my code.
I tried to connect to ldap server 1,00,000 times(just intiliazing ,
binding and unbinding)
Intilaly Binding to the ldap server works fine, but after some time say
after reaching more than 10,000 binds. bind continously fails with below
error .
"Can't connect to the LDAP server - Cannot assign requested address".
and error number is 91

You have run out of free TCP ports on your machine. This is not an LDAP-related error.

--
  -- Howard Chu