Re: OpenLDAP replication

Quanah,

Thanks for your quick reply.  I've made the change.  I thought I had
taken it from the openldap documents but clearly did not after
reviewing them, I must have gotten mixed up with all the tabs I had
open.  Looks like its best to stick to the official documents (and
this mailing list) rather than the how-tos out there

- Justin Lintz