Re: Syncrepl question

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Friday, December 05, 2008 3:56 PM -0800 Ivan Ordonez <iordonez@nature.berkeley.edu> wrote:

Do you see any errors on the master from the slaves binding?  Are you
sure they have the right permissions to the master?  Did you look at
what sync logging shows?  What is the contextCSN on your master versus
your slaves?

Everytime I make any changes on an account using "pdbedit" using the
master, the account is not found on the slave even if it was there before
I made the change. Has anyone seen this before. I am migrating from
slurpd to syncrepl.
Openldap 2.3.43
Samba 3.0.33
Gentoo Linux

How did you load the replica servers?

What about the answers to the rest of my questions? I.e., what does sync logging show? What are the contextCSN values on the master & replica servers?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc

It is now working. I have to give the slave server the same ACL configuration as the master. I also use an "cn=samba" instead of "cn=Replicator" that I have been using for a while.

Thanks for all the help.  Praise the LORD!