Re: Syncrepl question

--On Wednesday, December 03, 2008 5:50 PM -0800 Ivan Ordonez <iordonez@nature.berkeley.edu> wrote:

I still can't get syncrepl to work on our machines.

Looking at the log, the one error that stands out to me is the error
below.  I get this error when I start LDAP.

slapd[16146]: do_syncrep1: rid 001 ldap_sasl_bind_s failed (13)
slapd[16146]: do_syncrepl: rid 001 quitting

I'm not sure why it is failing since I know for sure, my password is
correct.  Removing the "updatedn" line will get rid of the error, but
that doesn't fix the issue.  Any changes I made on the Master server
doesn't replicate or go to the Slave server.

updatedn is not valid for a syncrepl statement.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc