Re: multiple suffix

Pierangelo Masarati writes:
> I think time would better be spent in making useful things work across
> databases rather than revitalizing multiple suffixes in a single
> database.

Shrug.  I miss them sometimes - but not so much that I'm not
volunteering do do the work.  As far as I can tell the API always lacked
proper support for them.  Like a "suffix index" in the Operation
structure which says which of the current database's suffixes caused
dispatch to that  backend/database.

> Another approach consists in making the database rooted at
> "", hiding "dc=org" and "dc=com" via ACLs.

Unless you use the "referral" keyword.

--
Hallvard