Re: index_param failed

--On Friday, September 19, 2008 7:25 PM +0200 Denis BUCHER <dbucherml@hsolutions.ch> wrote:

Hello !

I have cyrus (IMAP mailserver) working perfectly based on openldap,
BUT I have some strange messages in the logs that I would like to
understand/correct :

* bdb_equality_candidates: (accountStatus) index_param failed (18)
* bdb_equality_candidates: (virtualdomain) index_param failed (18)
* bdb_equality_candidates: (description) index_param failed (18)

This means you don't have indices on these attributes.

but :
# slapindex
bdb_db_open: database already in use
backend_startup_one: bi_db_open failed! (-1)
slap_startup failed

slapindex can only be run while the server is stopped.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc