Syncrepl missing cn,sn and givenName

Hello all,

I'm going mad with a problem during syncrepl.
I have one master and one slave.
When I add one entry to the master the record is replicated to the
slave without a problem but without all fields and this is causing me
problems as from a shell cannot resolve the user using for example the
command 'id username'. That gives me an error, no such a user and
cause further problems with existin email setup. Under master ldap
everything works/resolves fine.

If I manually add the whole tree of the master including the
'username' entry then it works fine.

Master entry is like:
dn: cn=Kostas Somelastname,ou=Users,dc=mydomain,dc=com
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: top
givenName: Kostas
sn: Somelastname
cn: Kostas Somelastname
uid: kSomelastname
userPassword: {MD5}gnzLDuqKcGxMNKFokfhOew==
uidNumber: 1802
gidNumber: 100
homeDirectory: /home/kSomelastname
loginShell: /bin/false
mail: kSomelastname@mydomain.com

and slave when replicated has:
dn: cn=Kostas Somelastname,ou=Users,dc=mydomain,dc=com
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: top
uid: kSomelastname
userPassword: {MD5}gnzLDuqKcGxMNKFokfhOew==
uidNumber: 1802
gidNumber: 100
homeDirectory: /home/kSomelastname
loginShell: /bin/false
mail: kSomelastname@mydomain.com

If you check the fields that missing from slave are:
cn, sn and givenName

My slave slapd.conf has:
syncrepl rid=001
        provider=ldap://192.168.1.110
        type=refreshOnly
        interval=00:00:05:00
        retry="30 10 600 20"
        searchbase="dc=mydomain,dc=com"
        attrs="*"
        scope=sub
        binddn="uid=syncrepl,ou=System,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
        credentials=smypassword

updateref       ldap://192.168.1.110

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot