Re: Replication issue

--On Tuesday, September 09, 2008 9:39 AM -0700 Govind c <govindo@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have a strange problem,the replication between master and slave is
functioning well,however I do see difference in number of objects.Why is
that?

Master# ldapsearch -x -b 'o=abc.com' '(objectclass=*)' | egrep "
numResponses|numEntries"
# numResponses: 38861
# numEntries: 38860

Slave# ldapsearch -x -b 'o=abc.com' '(objectclass=*)' | egrep " numResponses|numEntries" # numResponses: 38857 # numEntries: 38856

Have you done a slapcat of each, and compared the resulting LDIF?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc