Re: Create new user via a user belonging to a specific group

Hi Michael,

I'm getting the error while I'm trying to add a new user via
phpldapadmin with the credentials of the user who belongs to IT group
where that group has write access to the ldap.
The only constraints that I have in my slapd.conf are:

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 50 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

overlay unique