Re: OpenLDAP questions

--On Monday, August 04, 2008 10:11 AM -0700 Kristen Walker <kwalker@sbceo.org> wrote:

Also, we are still trying to decide about going with openLDAP or
eDirectory.  We have heard that data can get corrupted after a certain
number of users with openLDAP and I was wondering if anyone here has
experienced this and what your thoughts are on pros and cons versus
eDirectory's LDAP server.

Hm, I've never heard that. Where did you hear that from? And I've tested OpenLDAP with over 150,000,000 entries with no issue.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc