Re: dovecot and ldap

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Daniel Lamb
<daniel.lamb@openyourwindows.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to connect dovecot to an ldap server? if so what are the
> steps needed? I have followed a guide online but it doesnt appear to work.

i can highly recommend  workaround.org as an online guide, my dovecot
(with ldap) configuration is at
http://static.kiberpipa.org/~redduck666/dovecot/ (using dovecot from backports).

--
For far too long, power has been concentrated in the hands of "root"
and his "wheel" oligarchy. We have instituted a dictatorship of the