Modifying every entry in an LDAP address book

Hi All,

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I can't find the answer via
Google.

I need to make the same modification to every entry in my address book.
Can I do this with a single ldapmodify command? If so, what is the
syntax for the mod file? I'm assuming something like this:

dn: ??
changetype: modify
add: objectClass
objectClass: evolutionPerson

... but I can't think what the DN would be, since I don't really
understand how wildcards work in DNs, if at all. The entries I want to
modify are all in ou=addressbook,dc=mydomain, but all have different
cns.

Second, some of the entries already have that object class - will this
cause a problem? Will ldapmodify simply ignore those entries, or create
a duplicate identical objectClass, or crash?

Many thanks in advance,

CC

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer