Re: N-way multimaster

Hi.
I need help to fix a problem.
I am running openLdap 2.4
I have configurated 2 multimaster servers, which works fine, but I was thinking what happen if one of them die? When that master is restarted read the "logold" parameter in the other master and synchronize the changes, problem solved.
But what happen if one master dies, meanwhile the other master performs changes in the Ldap tree (add, modify, delete) and that master dies too?
I have test it and the deletes that I made in the second master are not synchronized on the first one, and I don t know how I can synchronize this deletions, I have accesslog configurated, I can see in the second one log these changes but the first one the deletions shows modifys

Thanks friends

I need your help.
sorry by the bad english.

Migue