Re: Integrate openldap with postfix

hi ,

I have followed the document which you had send.
I had created a separated file called aliases in /etc/postfix/
I mentioned my ldap details in that file.
I need to know whether i need to create file called aliases or aliases.cf?
Then i executed the command postmap /etc/postfix/aliases

In the document which you given, they have mentioned to complie the postfix.
I have not installed postfix or ldap with source code.I have installed rpm alone.

I need to know, i have all my users information in ldap database.
Wheather i need to create users in OS level also
.Since am having nearly 20000 users.
But if we create users in OS then there is no need for ldap.
Since this is the critical issue, and we are in the implementation of a project.
plz some how help us with this issue