Re: different shells on different hosts?

Thanks Mustafa,

Could you tell me more about the ldap wrapper you're describing -
what/how is it written? (what language, where does it fit-into things, do you have an example, URL?)

I was also wondering whether I could use the pam_env.so module to specify the SHELL to be used..

I still find the symbolic link approach the easiest, but I do agree that it has an overhead in managing the symbolic links..

Cheers,