me

hi,

i had configured openldap and postfix in rhel 5.
I had not installed any source code for the above two.
With the help of rpm only i had configured ldap and postfix.
Now i need to integrate openldap with postfix.
I had followed the redhat documents for integrating.
I want to know wheather it is necessary to complie ldap with postfix source code instead of rpm's?
and kindly tell what mistake i had made here?
plz look the error which am getting while sending mail to user who is located in ldap database.

This is my configuration paramaters:
=====================================
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases, ldap:ldapaliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases, ldap:ldapaliases

ldapaliases_server_host = localhost
ldapaliases_server_port = 389
ldapaliases_search_base = dc=panafnet,dc=com
ldapaliases_scope = sub
ldapaliases_query_filter = (|(mailid=%s))
ldapaliases_result_attribute = maildrop

Error in maillog

Jul  1 17:18:05 experts postfix/cleanup[7422]: 900CFFDFE1: message-id=<20080701114805.900CFFDFE1@experts.panafnet.com>
Jul  1 17:18:05 experts postfix/qmgr[7416]: 900CFFDFE1: from=<root@panafnet.com>, size=310, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
Jul  1 17:18:05 experts postfix/local[7424]: warning: dict_ldap_lookup: ldapaliases: Search base '' not found: 32: No such object
Jul  1 17:18:05 experts postfix/local[7424]: 900CFFDFE1: to=<aravind@panafnet.com>, orig_to=<aravind>, relay=local, delay=0, status=deferred (alias database unavailable)