different shells on different hosts?

Hi!

I'd like my LDAP users to have different shells on 2 different client machines. Is that possible? how can I set it up?

e.g, on host1, user1 has for shell /bin/bash, on host2, user1 has for shell /bin/rsh

Someone suggested having the defined shell for the user in their LDAP entry be called e.g. /bin/ldap_shell, and symbolic linking accordingly on each machine, but it doesn't give me the granularity I want on a per user basis

Any suggestions, pointers, ideas are more than welcomed!

Thanks!

--
Joy Khoriaty
elventails@elventails.com