Re: Comments requested on some support for LDAP I received from Konica Minolta.

Neil Marjoram wrote:
was about! I expect somewhere I have got something wrong, but I will never know as Konica washed their hands of it claiming Opensource woes!

In such cases it pays off to ask your question as if you were using windows and a closed open source solution. It worked for me when I had to deal with clueless ISP heldesk people back in the day. "Commodore Ameega?!?! We only support peecee!"

Greetings,
Jeroen