Re: Comments requested on some support for LDAP I received from Konica Minolta.

Neil Marjoram wrote:
I would really like to here the groups comments on this email I received from KonicaMinolta, it refers to the Bizhub C451 printer, but I suspect it applies to the whole range. On purchase of the printer I was told it supports LDAP, and as you may expect this response somewhat annoys me!

Ah well, commercial support...

But you also did not elaborate on what *your* problem is.

"Referral Settings"

Is your problem that the printer does not chase referrals correctly? Then I'd recommend to work around this problem by using slapo-chain.

Ciao, Michael.