LDAP Update Script

Dear all,

I had configured openldap in RHEL 5 operating system in master slave.
Its working fine and entries are also adding without any problem.
But i need to add entries for 15000 users.
So it is hard for me to add in ldap browser or in command line for these much users.

So i need to know is there any script or utility is there to add all the users entries at a time
like adding all the entries in text file and update it by a command.
if it so plz tell me it will be very  helpfull for me.