Openldap fine grained / advanced ACLs

Is it possible to have fine grained ACLs in OpenLDAP? My problem is that the 'write' access is too broad. I wish to be able to control ADD, modify and delete separately. I tried looking at aacls.sourceforge.net but it involves the setup of a separate server and looks abandoned.

Any pointers would be appreciated- maybe the denyop module? I was trying to find some docs but all I could find was a FAQ entry.

Any pointers would be welcome. Thank you.

-- Faraz R Khan Chief Architect Emergen Consulting Pvt Ltd +92.21.529.0381 x200 www.emergen.biz