Re: slapo-chain - can't get it working

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

referral return when writing to a shadow database is handled by the frontend. That's why the slapo-chain(5) instance needs to be global. That's also the main reason global overlays were introduced at all.

Ok, so I assume the frontend is matching the referral-uri to the chain-uri to select the proper upstream database

You guys are great, here and in #ldap :)

Thank you (both)  Now that this is working, I'll start on the
multi-master setup for the core servers.
--
Rick Nelson
One tree to rule them all,