"invalid structural object class chain"

Dear wise guys!

Sorry for a "newby" question:
I would like to load following LDIF:

dn: cn=Zaphod Beblebrox,
ou=people,cu=user,cu=a-d,cu=natco,dc=cax,dc=airbus,dc=com
cn: Zaphod Beblebrox
objectClass:Top
objectClass: Person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
gidNumber: 42
homeDirectory: /home/ZZ-Plural-Z-Alpha
userid:zaphod

I get back:
ldapadd: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: invalid structural object class chain
(inetOrgPerson/account)

I searched before I wrote this mal the Web/ the Forum / the FAQ / the
admin-Guide :-) I found at the admin guide chapter C1.13 an description about
this issue.
BUT: I´m sorry! I don´t  understand this real hard to read english.

All what I hopfully know is, that a subsequent class of a Structural can be
one or more auxiliary OR an other Structural. I assume that
Top->Person->organizationalPerson->inetOrgperson "looks" like one structural
class in case that they inherit via the SUP keyword ( called superclass ?? )
For that I do not understand why the account object class can´t be "connect"
to that superclass.
What´s wrong here and how do can I use the account as  subsequent class of
inetOrgPerson. The "connect" of posixAccount to account should be also
possible.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Karsten
(Alien)

--
       ////   Never forget your towel    \\\\
Karsten Kankowski

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other then the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.