Re: query Active Directory

Chris Henderson wrote:
ldapsearch -x -h ad3.merog.org -b "dc=ad3,dc=merog,dc=org" "(cn=user name)"
proxyaddresses

Thanks. I have tried that already. The problem with this query is that it gives lots of commented-out lines that I don't really need. I have written a Perl script to parse exactly what I need. Is there any way to put that script in slapd.conf as one of my applications will query OpenLDAP directly for that exact value.

Thanks for any help.
In that case, why doesn't your application call directly your perl script?