Re: Password policy definitions

Michael,

T be sure about what error I got when I was using pwd policy, I was
checking ldap.log file and I saw that when I define in slapd.conf file
the statement
overlay ppolicy
my ldap does not starts. Then I was checking in google and I find out
that my rpm version maybe does not have the option to support overlays
when it was built.

Do you have any idea in how to include overlay module into an already
built rpm ?

I am talking about this version
http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/rhel4/openldap/

Gustavo