Re: Nothing logged in the log file...

can you elaborate more ?

I still don't know the answer.

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:14 AM +0800 Paul Lee <paul@hk.fujitsu.com> wrote:

Dear sir,

I am using openldap 2.4.8 and my compile option is :

./configure --enable-modules=yes --enable-ppolicy=yes
--enable-overlays=yes --enable-syncprov=yes --with-cyrus-sasl
--enable-wrappers

My slapd.conf :

loglevel any
logfile /var/lib/ldap/ldap.log

I start the openldap by following command :

/usr/local/libexec/slapd -f /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf

And then, I add some entries using java and check the log ldap.log, but
the size is 0 bytes, nothing logged !!!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong ?

You didn't read the man page closely enough.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc

Confidential Communication - This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it.