Nothing logged in the log file...

Dear sir,

I am using openldap 2.4.8 and my compile option is :

./configure --enable-modules=yes --enable-ppolicy=yes --enable-overlays=yes --enable-syncprov=yes --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-wrappers

My slapd.conf :

loglevel any
logfile /var/lib/ldap/ldap.log

I start the openldap by following command :

/usr/local/libexec/slapd -f /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf

And then, I add some entries using java and check the log ldap.log, but the size is 0 bytes, nothing logged !!!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong ?

Thanks

Confidential Communication - This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it.