RE: openLDAP controlsâ

--On Saturday, April 05, 2008 9:23 PM -0700 Gene Kupfer <kupferg@msn.com> wrote:

I'm using Jumpbox beta which uses the latest OpenLDAP release I believe.
My application is a software streaming app on which I can configure
provisioning to users or groups. However, I am not able to list users in
my openLDAP server so I am not able to configure what apps they have
access to. These controls I referenced are required by my app to return a
list of user accounts.

Keep your replies to the list if you want responses.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc