Re: Numerical result out of range ... not solvable !

But the entry exists in the openLDAP database and that's where it
should check for it (since i configured pam to do do that). This is
the whole  point i am trying to get from centralized user
authentication after all !! The openLDAP sever should be contacted to
authenticate the users from different clients without the need for
these clients to use their /etc/passwd files !