Re: ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53) error:

>> Perhaps the fact that all add procedures are NULL could explain the
>> inability to  perform an LDAP add operation?

> we have removed the null values ,then we tried ldapsearch it works
> well.

My guess is that the presence/absence of "add" procedures does not impact
LDAP searches.

> butnot able to do ldapadd...
> we are encountering the error..
>
> ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
>         additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

Are you sure the entry you're trying to add has a valid objectClass chain?
 Is mapping present for that objectClass?  Can you post your
ldap_oc_mappings and ldap_attr_mappings?  Can you post the LDIF that
fails?

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team