proxycache examples

I'm working in an environment where the server I wish to use for user and group lookups (through nss_ldap on RHEL) limits the number of queries per IP per day to 200. I want to cache as much as I can locally, for as long as I can. This data hardly ever changes, so the longer I can cache, the better. I'm thinking of caching everything for at least a day, if not longer. Does the pcache overlay currently support such long ttl's?

Does anyone have any working pcache configs that can be used to cache the kind of searches performed by nss_ldap ?

--
Andy Cobaugh