Re: ldap + xsd

Gavin Henry wrote:
Yan Falken wrote:
I have one (maybe stupid - so sorry for it :) ) question - is it
possible to employ somehow xsd schemas with ldap?

My problem is that I need here to document all the possible directory
configurations and I'm familiar with xsd and newbie in ldap - so I'm just reasoning if it may be possible to use it for documentation and future schema generation in the next phase.
Thanks
YF

Some directories support DSML.

It might be worth to look into Steven Legg's presentation at LDAPcon 2007, "The Highs and Lows of Integrating LDAP with XML":

http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/slides/HighsAndLows20070906.pdf

I was very impressed by Steven's presentation and his in-depth work but IMHO it is too complex getting it right.

Ciao, Michael.