alias problem - report status code 80 - internal error?

Hi,

I'm trying to use alias somehow but facing some internal problem and
don't know how to fix them. Situation:

data for import:

	dn: ou=Staff,o=JNDITutorial
	objectclass: top
	objectclass: alias
	objectclass: organizationalUnit
	aliasedObjectName: ou=People,o=JNDITutorial
	ou: Staff

error:

	ldap_initialize( ldap://localhost )
	add objectclass:
		top
		alias
		organizationalUnit
	add aliasedObjectName:
		ou=People,o=JNDITutorial
	add ou:
		Staff
	adding new entry "ou=Staff,o=JNDITutorial"
	modify complete
	ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
		additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

the problem is if I try to play with this:
if I remove organizationalUnit I get:

	ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
		additional info: attribute 'ou' not allowed

so I remove ou and surprise - I'm getting:

	ldap_add: Naming violation (64)
		additional info: naming attribute 'ou' is not present in entry

So - any advice where may be the problem?

I'm using bdb backend as a recommended one - have no ldbm modules here -
in debian there is no ldbm support.

Thanks.
YF