dynamic groups

Dynamic Lists

Hello,

I have a question about dynamic grousp ( lists ).
For every department in our hospital we have six groups

DEP_A_GRP1
DEP_A_GRP6

DEP_B_GRP1
DEP_B_GRP6

and so on.

Is it possible to configure openldap the way that every user of any
department group becomes also user in a dynamically generate all
containing main department group

DEP_A  contains all the users of DEP_A_GRP1 to 6
DEP_B  contains all the users of DEP_B_GRP1 to 6

This should work for primary and secondary groups and the added dynamic
group should be a secondary group.

Because we use also the slapo-memberof the memberof=DEP_A ... attribute
should also be returne for the users of DEP_A_GRP1 to 6.

Is this possible and could anyone please tell me how to configure this ?

Thanks
Andreas Moroder