question about object classes

Hello Ldapusers,

In the slapd.conf file  I made sure  to include  /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
But when I use  the password migration script to convert  password map  to ldif format I always see that only
'account' comes up as the default object  class in the ldif files . Here is an example of what one of the ldif  entries  looks like :
dn: uid=axe,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
uid: axe
cn: axe
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword: {crypt}$1$8EJTU0c0$O2oc9gwyMJZl0hFg7x6Y7.
shadowLastChange: 12371
shadowMax: 99999
shadowWarning: 7
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 500
gidNumber: 500
homeDirectory: /home/axe
How do I make sure that inetorgperson comes up  as the default object  class without having to add it manually .
Also is it possible  to modify  the object class of a record that has already  been  added to the database ?
Please let me know .

Thanks .