Re: OpenLdap unstable on RHEL5 & Centos5 with db4

Hi Tony
Thanks, i downloaded RPMS from the link you send me but if i remove the original RPMS i have a lot of dependencies one of them is postfix. It gives libldap errors. So what i did was i recompiled postifx on a system having the new ldap rpms installed and used that postfix rpm on my setup. This solved the issue. I had to make changed in the DB_CONFIG file to match the cache size suited to my systems memory and also copied the same file to some of the application which need the DB4 library like /var/imap/db .This solved 99% of my problems.