Red Hat RPMs?

BTW, has anyone over the history of the "well-known" broken Red Hat RPMs raised bug reports etc. and had any response? I'm not sure what effort has been put into this and whether it's worth picking it up again?

As most users first experience of OpenLDAP is via the RH and Fedora RPMs, I think some effort (if it's not a waste of time again) should be put into trying to raise our concerns, as it harms the project in the long run.

Currently we have SuSE, Mandriva and Debian guys on the lists who care (you all know who you are ;-) ).

Anyone from Red Hat or Fedora here?

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,