Re: LDAP

I had already added the domain dc=example,dc=com
But when i try to add the ldapuser.ldif am getting no such object error.

Here when i try to add  example.com.ldif it shows Already exists(68)
if suppose if i make some changes in the example.com.ldif is it possible for me
to add agian or at that time also it will display Already exists(68) error.
tell me how to add the edited ldif file.

[root@server ~]# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" \
> -W -f /etc/openldap/example.com.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=example,dc=com"
ldap_add: Already exists (68)

[root@server ~]# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -W -f /etc/openldap/ldapusers.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "uid=ldapuser,ou=People,cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
ldap_add: No such object (32)
        matched DN: cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com

[root@server ~]# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -W -f /etc/openldap/root.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "uid=root,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com"
ldap_add: No such object (32)
        matched DN: dc=example,dc=com

[root@server ~]#