Question concerning the dynlist overlay and single valued attributes

Hi,

I wnt to use the dynlist overlay to collect attribute values from entries in different branches of the DIT, via a dynamic group like this:

dn: cn=dynamicTestList,ou=Groups,dc=local,dc=site
cn: dynamicTestList
objectclass: groupOfURLs
memberURL: ldap:///dc=local,dc=site?sn,persID?sub?(objectclass=*)

When I query this, I via

ldapsearch -x -H ldaps:///   \
-b "cn=dynamicTestList,dc=local,dc=site" -s base "(objectclass=*)"

I recieve a reasonable number of "sn" values but just one for "persID", despite the fact, that there should be a lot of them.

"persID" is defined SINGLE VALUE.
Is this the reason for receiving just one item and if so, what can I do to circumvent this, i.e. retrieve all "persID" from matched entries?

BTW, does the dynlist overlay support the "cn=config" staff?

Any help will be appreciated,
Gerd
-- Gerd Schering, Email: Schering@tubit.TU-Berlin.DE  --