OpenLDAP synchtonization with windows/Active Directory

Hi everyone,

I've spent countless of hours trying to figure out how to sync openLDAP with my currently running windows/active directory, however.. i cant find any information on how this is done.

Im currently running windows/AD which authenticates ~20users all windows boxes (obviously), however.. all windows users have accounts on the linux machines i run and that makes administrative tasks a bit messy, hence i have to make account changes on two different domains.

The ideal setup is to setup setup a OpenLDAP server that is synced with windows active directory, so that my users can authenticate against the linux domain using their windows passwords.

etc,
(linux machines/-ldap clients) - > OpenLDAP <--SYNC --> Win/AD <- (windows machines)

Thats how i imagine the setup will look like.

Has anyone ever done this?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

// Thanks, boney