tips in ldappasswd

Hi there,

I have an OpenLDAP Server authenticating with TLSv1, but I ´foound
some probelms when I have to change my ldap user´s password. I use the
following command to try to change it

[ming@ldap-cli ~]$ ldappasswd -AS -ZZ -H ldaps://ldap.server/ -D
uid=ming,ou=org-unit,o=org,c=br
Old password:
Re-enter old password:
New password:
Re-enter new password:
ldap_start_tls: Operations error (1)
        additional info: TLS already started
[ming@ldap-cli ~]$ ldappasswd -AS  -H ldaps://ldap.server/ -D
uid=ming,ou=org-unit,o=org,c=br
Old password:
Re-enter old password:
New password:
Re-enter new password:
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)
        additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error:
Miscellaneous failure (No credentials cache found)
I store only password's hashes in my ldap database, so I need to know
how to replace this hash.

If I connect to my ldap server using some ldap browser, like
ldapadmin, I can change my user´s password, but I need to change it
using some command line, like ldappasswd.

Do you have some examples about how to use ldappasswd ? I already
search it in Google, but all expamples that I found tells me that to
use same command that I'm already using.

Thanks iin advance

---
Gustavo Mendes de Carvalho
email: gmcarvalho@gmail.com